Sending a ‘Thank You’ order follow-up email right after a customer places an order acts as a double confirmation of the order for customers and instills their trust in your online store.
With Automizely, you can send ‘Thank You’ order follow-up emails when the customers place their first or second order. Win-back emails can also be sent to customers that haven’t shopped for a while. These emails are a great way to remind and reconnect with your customers.
Connect a Shopify Store
- Add Automizely App > Enter login details.
- Install app.
Order follow-up emails
- Send a ‘Thank You’ email after customers place their first order.
- Send a ‘Thank You’ email after customers place a second order.
- Send a ‘Win-Back’ email to encourage customers to shop.
- Go to Order follow-up emails > Thank you (first order) template to edit settings.
- Enter campaign name under the “Settings” tab > Edit email subject line.
- Fill-in sender information. You can send emails from custom email addresses.
4. Define trigger settings.
- Go to the “Content” tab > Remove the default logo and add a new one from the “Header” block.
- Go to the first “Text” block and change the alignment, size, and description if required.
- Go to the second “Text” block to change the alignment, size, and description of the email.
- Add or change the sequence, name, and link from the ‘Text Links’ block.
- Edit Footer text as per requirements using ‘Footer’ block.
You can add extra blocks such as product list, social links, image, etc using ‘Add blocks’.
- Go to Styles tab.
- Edit font, colors, text, button, header, and footer.
Send test email
Before sending the final email, you can send a test email to preview how the email looks. Save the changes and start sending order follow-up emails.
Enable the email
- Click on the three dots on the order follow-up email page.
- Enable the email.
Here’s a sample of the email: