Want to boost conversions?
Send automatic welcome emails to visitors who opt-in to receive your email marketing via a Shopify signup form or account creation. It helps you drive sales by fostering engagement and building a strong relationship with customers.
When are these emails sent?
- When customers accept marketing emails at the checkout page.
The customer is added to the “Email subscribers” group under the “Customers” tab of your Shopify store.
- When customers subscribe to newsletters via signup forms on your store.
Send welcome emails
- Go to Welcome emails > Edit “Welcome subscribers (Signup via Shopify)” email template
- Enable email > Enter email subject
- Enter sender information like send from email, sender’s name, and reply-to email address.
- Go to the Content tab
- Go to the header section remove the default logo and add your store’s logo.
- Go to the “Image with text” section. Remove the image to add a new one and edit the text.
- Go to the footer section. Edit description and address.
You can add more blocks to the email and edit them in a similar way.
- Go to the Styles tab
- Edit font style and edit colors
Start sending the email
Save all the changes you have made. You can send a test email to view how the email looks.
This is how it looks.